The best ways to move your music from Apple Music or Google Play Music to Spotify



Spotify’s just launched in India, and I’m excited to try it out. However, I’ve been an Apple Music subscriber for over three years, and my colleague Abhimanyu’s been using Google Play Music for ages as well. Naturally, we have tons of albums, songs, and playlists saved to our libraries, and we want to carry over our meticulous curation over to Spotify. I imagine you might want to do it too. With that in mind, I’ve tested a bunch of apps that help you migrate your preferences and curated playlists from one streaming music service to another. Before you get started,…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: Apple Music,Google Play,Apple,Google,Spotify

from The Next Web https://ift.tt/2XqmtJv

No comments