YouTube’s recommendation algorithm is trying to ruin Avengers and Game of Thrones for me



Look, I know the internet is dark and full of terrors if you’re not up to date on your favorite bits of pop culture. I should know better than to think I can completely avoid the zeitgeist around Avengers: Endgame and the latest season of Game of Thrones. But for years, I’ve done just fine staying out of trouble on most social media. YouTube’s recommendation algorithm, however, is out to get me. A few years ago, I only really had to worry about reading comments, but as the recommendation algorithm becomes more targeted, it’s become far more likely to spoil my favorite…

This story continues at The Next Web

Or just read more coverage about: YouTube

from The Next Web http://bit.ly/2L7BM7M

No comments